IMID 2016 Organizing Committee is pleased to provide travel grant supports to students who present outstanding scientific or technical achievement at the conference. A considerable number of student travel grants, up to USD 300 each, will be given to the students.
- Applicant must be enrolled in a Ph.D. or Masters Degree program outside Korea during the conference period.
- The grants are intended to partially offset travel costs for presenting attendants to attend the IMID 2016. To be eligible for travel grant, at least a paper must be presented at the IMID 2016.
How to Apply for the Student Travel Grant
1. Apply electronically via on-line program of IMID 2016 web site.
2. Upload the following documents.
- Written Student Grant Application Form (Please note that official letter from supervisor or department chair stating is necessary to review).
- Scanned copy of student identification card.
- Any scanned documents should be preferably in PDF format.
- The Executive Committee will review all qualified applications. After the final review, the names of grantee will be posted on the website in August.
- The Student Travel Grant will be given at the conference venue.
- Only the student who was selected as grantee could receive the travel grant.