The IMID 2019 Special Exhibition will run in conjunction with the conference program and offer the exhibition opportunity to interested companies and organization as shown below. The exhibition creates an unparalleled opportunity to promote your products and service face-to-face to attending delegates from all around world.
To secure your booking and to ensure you gain the best possible promotional location, please download and fill out the form and contact the secretariat now (email@example.com).
August 28 (Wed.) – 30 (Fri.), 2019 / 3 days
Exhibition Hall, HICO, Gyeongju, Korea
(Glass, Color Filter, BLU, Polarizer Film, Drive IC, OLED Material, LCD Materials, Touch Panel Materials, etc.)
(Measuring Instrument, Test System, Equipment for Manufacturing Electronic Parts and Components, Simulator, etc.)
The Korea Information Display Society (KIDS)
|KIDS/KDIA Membership||KIDS/KDIA Non-Membership|
(Standard / 3M*3M)
(Standard / 3M*3M)
(By April 30, 2019)
(By June 30, 2019)
(From July 1, 2019)
※ The exhibition fee must be paid by August 1, 2019.
How to Apply
- 1) Fill in the application form. (* Download the form as shown below)
- 2) Send the application with business license by Email or FAX.
- 3) Receive the invoice form by the IMID 2019 secretariat office.
- 4) Pay the deposit (50% of total amount).
- 5) Pay the balnce (* It must be paid by August 1, 2019.).
- Only provide exhibition space (6M X 6M).
- 3m (W) x 3m (L) x 2.5m (H)
- Place on upper part of signboard
- 2 Information Desk / 2 chair
- Lighting and 1KW of Power for 1 Booth
Benefit for Exhibitor
- 1 Conference Free Registration or 2 Display Industry Forum(DIF) Free Registration per 1 booth.
- Exhibitor Company will get introduced in the special exhibition directory book.
- Web banner linked with the official website of IMID 2019.
- Exhibition Entry Fee 10% Discount for the company participated in IMID 2018.
- 2 Free Coffee Coupons for 1 booth per 1 day.
- Unlimited Free Registration for Your Exhibition Booth Visitors.
* Please check one of the two on application. DIF is first-come, first-served.
* Secretariat will send the application form soon.
- By July 23, 2019 : 50% Deduction from the participation fee
- July 24 to July 31, 2019 : 80% Deduction from the participation fee
- From August 1, 2019 : 100% Deduction from the participation fee
|Account Holder||Korea Information Display Society (KIDS)|
|Bank Name||SUHYUP BANK|
|Bank Address||22, Teheran-ro 7Gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea, 06130|
|Branch||Managing the Science & Technology Center Branch|