Oral Presentation Guideline
As the conference is around the corner, we would like to, once again, express our appreciation for your contributions towards the IMID 2019. Regarding your presentation, please kindly find the presentation instruction and other detailed information prepared for you.
Please kindly check the date and time of your presentation session through the Final Program. Please note that the Final Program contains details of all sessions and speakers.
I) Presentation Time
- Invited Talk: 20 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for Q&A
- Oral Talk: 10 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for Q&A
- In order to keep the sessions running to the set schedule and to allow possible questions from the audience, it is very important to keep presentation within the allocated time.
- The authors of papers accepted for oral presentation are asked to bring Power Point (or PDF) slides and present their research in a podium presentation.
- We will prepare a computer for presentation, and authors are encouraged to use the conference computer for presentation, to avoid wasting time switching between personal laptops.
- To avoid software compatibility problems (MS Power Point), speakers are advised to save their Power Point presentation on a USB memory stick. AND bring a backup version of their presentation.
- Files should be uploaded to the local PCs in the session room during the breaks between the sessions.
- Speakers should arrive in the session room 15 minutes BEFORE the start of their sessions to report to the session chair. A proctor will also be available in case you need technical assistance.
- Each session room is equipped with following equipments.
- Laptop computer
(Windows 7, MS-office Power Point 2010, Adobe Acrobat Reader, CD&DVD drive, USB port)
- Smart Pointer and mouse
- Beam projector (RGB & HDMI Port)
- Screen resolution
- Only 3.5mm jack possible
- Laptop computer
- Presentation File Ratio (4:3)
- It is not recommended to bring your own laptop computer (especially MacBook) unless your presentation requires any special software and/or hardware.
- If you would like to use any other A/V equipment, please inform us no later than August 16, 2019.
Poster Presentation Guideline