Guideline for Registration
All conference participants are strongly recommended to register online at the official Website. Participants who complete the Pre-registration process (June 23 ~ August 10, 2017) will benefit from lower costs and will be provided with the entire conference materials upon their arrival.
All the participants intending to attend the conference should register separately.
- • Author Registration: June 23 (Fri.) ~ July 31 (Mon.), 2017
※ All presenters should register for the conference.
- • Pre-registration Registration: June 23 (Fri.) ~ August 10 (Thu.), 2017
Conference Registration Fee
|Conference||Regular||KIDS / SID Member||USD 550||USD 650|
|Non-Member||USD 650||USD 750|
|Student||KIDS / SID Member||USD 150||USD 200|
|Non-Member||USD 170||USD 220|
- Regular Full pass: Admission to All sessions (excluding Tutorials & Workshops, Industrial Forum), Opening Ceremony, Welcome Reception, Banquet, Conference Kit, and Refreshments.
- Student Full pass: Admission to All sessions (excluding Tutorials & Workshops, Industrial Forum), Opening Ceremony, Welcome Reception, Conference Kit, and Refreshments.
- Exhibition pass : Only if you want to visit our special exhibition, please visit our registration desk and fill out the special exhibition participation form. Free admission is offered if you fill out the form.
Tutorials & Workshops
|Regular||USD 200||USD 250|
|Student||USD 50||USD 70|
|Industrial Forum||Regular||USD 300||USD 350|
|Student||USD 150||USD 200|
Special Package Registration
You will receive a great discount on your combined conference registration and Tutorials & Workshops / Industrial forum.
Special Package Ⅰ(Conference + Tutorials & Workshops)
|Special Package Ⅰ||Regular||KIDS / SID Member||USD 650||USD 800|
|Non-Member||USD 750||USD 900|
|Student||KIDS / SID Member||USD 180||USD 240|
|Non-Member||USD 200||USD 260|
Special Package Ⅱ(Conference + Industrial Forum)
|Special Package Ⅱ||Regular||KIDS / SID Member||USD 750||USD 900|
|Non-Member||USD 850||USD 1,000|
|Student||KIDS / SID Member||USD 200||USD 300|
|Non-Member||USD 220||USD 320|
|Additional Purchase||Banquet||-||USD 60|
|Proceedings (USB)||USD 100|
- 1Log in with your account on
the online program
- 2Click "Registration/Status" Menu
- 3Fill up the reg. form and click the submit button below
- 4Select the Payment Method
Credit card or Bank Transfer
Method of Payments
By Credit Card
VISA, MASTER, JCB, and AMEX card are acceptable.
By Bank Transfer
Please make the bank transfer to the below account provided. (Sender’s name MUST BE identical with the registrant’s name).
|Account Holder||Korea Information Display Society (KIDS)|
|Bank Address||Korean Federation of Science & Technology Societies Center, 635-4,
Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
- All bank remittance charges should be paid by the sender.
- In order to confirm your payment, please send the remittance slip via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (+82-42-472-7459).
- After your on-line registration and the payment are completed, you will receive the confirmation letter from the IMID 2017 secretariat including your registration number and other information via e-mail. If you do not receive the letter within a week, please kindly contact the Secretariat on (email@example.com) or +82-42-472-7460.
Cancellation and refund policy
- For cancellations of your registration, a written request must be sent to the Secretariat.
- Please note that refund will be made after the conference and the registration fees are refundable as specified below.
|Cancellation / Refund Request||Refund|
|By August 1, 2017||Full Refund|
|August 2 to August 10 , 2017||50% Deduction from the Registration Fee|
|From August 11, 2017||No Refund|
Invitation letters will be sent to participants, who request them, but you must have accepted papers or register for the conference and complete payment. please fill out the invitation letter application form below or contact the Registration Secretariat via email at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you require an official letter of invitation to attend the conference.
※ Invitation Letters can be issued for those who have completed the registration and payment.
IMID 2017 Registration
If you have any problem or inquiry, please feel free to contact us.
Genicom Co., Ltd (PCO)
E-mail : email@example.com / Tel : +82-42-472-7460 / FAX : +82-42-472-7459